Cargo Inspection Services
Reduce commodity cargo trading risks with independent inspection and testing.
Brokho helps protect high value bulk commodity cargos, significantly reducing risk of loss exposure to the trading parties involved.
Inspection occurs during critical transportation, custody transfer and storage operations. With a long track record of experience and success, Brokho has provided professional cargo inspection services since 1998. Brokho is a member of IFIA* and performs inspection services to global industry standards and other recognized criteria.
Measuring cargo quantity and quality:
High value bulk commodities are measured, analysed and verified for shipment and inventory quantity and quality. Inspectors survey and sample representative product from bulk storage tanks, tankers, cargo ships, barges, shore storage and transfer facilities, rail-cars and warehouses. Brokho chemists follow accepted industry and regulatory methods and practices to obtain accurate, reliable and repeatable results.
- Commodity cargos inspected and tested:
- Petroleum Cargo Inspection
- Petro-Chemical Cargo Inspection
- Agricultural Cargo Inspection
- Minerals Inspection and Surveying
- Related cargo inspection:
- Liquid Storage Terminal Services
- Cargo Additive Treatment Services
- Cargo Additive Treatment
- Exporter and Importer Services
- Global Marine Services
- Marine Insurance Services.
*International Federation of Inspection Agencies